It is intended that this page will ultimately include a range of material relating to the short courses and longer-term programmes offered by New Perspectives… However, this is likely to develop only slowly.
This may include:
- a summary of the elements of research on which the courses draw;
- a bibliography of recommended reading with a brief summary of the main position taken and issues raised.
- a list of issues for schools to consider in self-evaluating their provision, for instance in developing a teaching and learning policy, and provision for minority ethnic/bilingual pupils, given their own context and stage of development;
- references to sources suggesting relevant methodology in developing action research projects;
- advice on developing research questions, planning an initial audit
- examples of some of the activities which the programmes cover, as examples both of the support needed and strategies offered;
- brief descriptions of previous projects led by Tony Eaude, including ‘Leading Learners and Learning Leaders’ and the Oxfordshire Middle Leaders project run in 2002/3;
If you wish to suggest material in these areas which it would be useful to highlight, please contact New Perspectives.